Christian Jensen wrote:

I have not found any solution to the problem I am talking about in the archives Steve. I have reinstalled and downgraded from pre26 to pre21 of SpanDSP 0.0.2 and still to no avail. I have followed all the instructions and ways of fixing this problem and have found none to be a solution.
-configured with prefix /usr
-make
-make install
-then moved the patch file and the corresponding .c files into the apps directory of my asterisk source -Then patched the Makefile and recompiled asterisk. I have done it with about 4 versions so far of which I cannot recall which ones. Pre26 and Pre21 definately
Anyone?

If you look, you will find many occurrences of the answer. Remove spandsp 0.0.3 from your system. It is there, and it is causing conflicts.

Steve