I have had a problem with a few Snom 320's on several sites locking up
after a few days.  I am running application ver 6.2.2 with the latest
jffs2 ver and tried the latest 5.x ver with similar results. Is this also
experienced with other Snom users?

not sure if this will help you identify the lock-ups (regardless of v6.2.2 or v6.2.3 same results) I have found that issuing a,

sip notify reboot-snom <extension number> causes the phone to go into a weird state - which could almost be defined as a lock-up state, and the only way to reset it is to remove power.

after modifying the sip_notify.conf file,

from,
[reboot-snom]
Event=>reboot
Content-Length=>0

to (don't forget to do a sip reload),
[reboot-snom]
Event=>check-sync;reboot=false
Content-Length=>0

then re-issued a sip notify reboot-snom <extension number> the phone reboots fine.

I know some posts say it could be the network switches etc, but Cisco? I
fail to see how a switch could bring down a device.

We use allied telesyn switches.