Hi all,

I'm running Asterisk SVN-trunk-r40489 on which one I have a Sipura 1001 connected. I face a problem when sending digits to voicemail password: each one is sended twice (eg 35 give 3355) I have the same behaviour if I have to enter the mailbox number before.

I have no problem to navigate in voicemail options or so. DTMF is set to auto, I also tested dtmf2833 and inband. A software client like KIAX has not the problem. I called through PSTN a IVR number, working like a charm!

If someone had any idea on what could be the problem, thanks in advance.

--
Daniel