On 05/09/06, Jay Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Perhaps if answering the simple things politely is too difficult for
you, you'd be better off not answering at all.  Someday, I hope, you'll
find that 'simple' is a relative term.

Perhaps if receiving accurate answers without biting off the hand of
the person helping you is too difficult for you, you'd be better off
paying for a support contract with some reputable organisation? That
way you can do no work whatsoever yourself and enjoy never-ending
handholding at $150 per incident. That may suit you better.

Around peer-support lists, you tend to find an aversion to telling
people things they could easily look up or find out for themselves in
a few keystrokes.

You'll also notice that I took the trouble not only to answer your
question, but to come back and re-phrase my answer when I saw you
hadn't understood my explanation. You got all that for free. Enjoy!

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]