Also any experts confirm that the code does not contain any hacking on
the computer. I will also wait for the confirmation from Digium to use
this code and a clearly defined procedure to pay the license or
royalty fee.

Kannaiyan

On 9/5/06, Raphael Jacquot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kannaiyan Natesan wrote:
> On 9/5/06, Joe shmoe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Would you like to have the codecs written by Mark
>> Spencer for Asterisk?  The same binary codecs
>> available when you purchase a licence?  You're in
>> luck!  The following link will allow you to have
>> Digiums codecs.
>>

>> http://www.savefile.com/files/20972
>>
>> Come one come all!

would someone from Digium clearly state if this is legit or somehow
someone somewhere stole your livelyhood ?