Bob,

I will up the logs today, have my phone at work with me. (though the Wife and Kids are not up yet ;)

Anything specific I should target?

Nick

--
Nick Ellson
CCDA, CCNP, CCSP, CCAI,

On Thu, 7 Sep 2006, Bob Chiodini wrote:

Nick,

Anything helpful in the asterisk or system logs.

Try bumping up the debug and verbose levels see what shows up on the
console.

Weird that it would work inbound and not outbound.

Bob...