I've noticed that Grandstream works better using stun and not port forwarding your router.

Try setting stun.xten.com or stun.fwdnet.net in your GS2000 and make sure sip.conf has nat=yes. It should work fine.

Also, i've noticed that Linksys wireless with "speed booster" has something in it that is blocking VoIP. I set DMZ, done port forwarding... nothing... I could get it to register but no return sound... it was being blocked. Just something to keep in the back of your mind.

bp