You missed my point completely. His "original" post was a reply was hijacking a very long thread (the digest thread) that he did not trim. Just trying to teach some netiquette so he will get more help. I have found that top vs bottom posting is not a major issue to most, but few make a big fuss about top posting.
Thread hijacking is unacceptable though.

I want to answer him through the list so others can find the info too, now or later. All I ask is that it is done properly.
Thanks,
Steve

Alberto Sagredo wrote:
If you want to answer directly to him, try Reply to all, and delete [EMAIL PROTECTED] email address.

It is not so had to do.

FRANCISCO PEREZ-LANDAETA escribió:
Hi, this message is for Steve.
Sorry for replying to the digest. It wasn't my intention.
I would appreciate if you can guide as to how make the tenor asm200 work with asterisk. I am using asterisk at home. I guess my problem is configuring the tenor so that it is recognized and can take calls from asterisk (both ways). If you can help me out and send me a sample config i would be very thankful.

My config is an asterisk at home box, and i wish to be able to have my quintum register to the asterisk. Both devices will be in different lans. My intention is to be able to call my asterisk box (in my home), using my quintum box (in my office) and vice versa.

thanks,

Francisco