Ok, I did finally find the file structure (/var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/default/<exten>/*) , but everything is stored in 3 formats with set names, so I bet there is a process that creates all that, if I have just the 8000hz mono .gsm, is there an entry point or program I can feed this file to?

The sample I did by recording my own using the Voicemail system:

ls /var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/default/4003

INBOX busy.WAV busy.gsm busy.wav greet.WAV greet.gsm greet.wav tmp unavail.WAV unavail.gsm unavail.wav

Nick

--
Nick Ellson
CCDA, CCNP, CCSP, CCAI,