Leo Ann Boon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 06:51:29 +0800
From: Leo Ann Boon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Uninstalling Trixbox
	<asterisk-users@lists.digium.com>

Yeah thats your problem I guess. Using a tarball 'package' certainly
does not give you an
easy way out or un-install. Best to start again or get your toothpick
out :)

Or you can try this from / (your root directory) :)
rm -rf `tar tzf xxx.tar.gz`

Note the backquotes enclosing the tar statement
It will remove everything that you installed from the tar ball.

Unfortunately the install script for Trixbox also carries out a number of rpm installs which you would need to uninstall.

It should be possible to go through the install script line by line and produce and uninstall script for everything except the pure asterisk components but I strongly suspect it would be easier just to wipe the slate clean and start again.

The moral of this story is that if you just want to have a play with Trixbox then install the VMWare version.

--
Nic