With a TDM 400 card in the system, WHY do you even need ztdummy??
I thought that was a substitute when there was no other timing source
The only time I have had to compile ztdummy is when there was NO card present.
Of course, I could be wrong. Please enlighten

John Novack

Eddie Johnson Jr wrote:

Hello,

I am having a problem. I have aterisk1.2.11 installed on ubuntu server 6.06 dapper and I have the ztdummy module listed in /etc/modules directory however upon startup it will not load.

I type lsmod | grep ztdummy and there is no output. I then ran a config file for asterisk to create startup config files and it installs. I restarted the server with the newly installed files, and I type asterisk and asterisk starts. I do this issue a command to connect remotely and receive the connection and I type zap show status and I have the following:

Alarms IRQ bpviol CRC4

Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board 1 OK 0 0

ZTDUMMY/1 1 UNCONFUR 0 0 0

I type stop now, go back to the prompt type mdprobe ztdummy and it loads. I repeat the above procedures above and I get the same message.

Any suggestsions?

Ed