On 27 Sep 2006, at 20:16, Ronnie Jones wrote:

>>Also, have you tried any of the "pri show ..." commands in asterisk, or

>>any of the pri debug items?

Yes. When the circuit is up I can pri show span 1 and it show partitioned up and active.

One thing to note - changes to the timing parameter in zaptel.conf do not take effect on an asterisk 'reload' , you need to unload and load the zaptel driver.

I've found it useful (on occasion) to power cycle the asterisk box too, as this
_forces_ the far end of the E1 (T1 in your case) to start afresh.

Tim.

Tim Panton

www.mexuar.com/cards.html