Hello,

I thought I'd ask this, just in case I'm wrong. We're trying to set up 'remote' users via asterisk. Basically all there is to this is asterisk forwarding a DID to a cell phone. My question is this: Is there any possible way for our local asterisk box to setup the connection and the drop out so that our bandwidth isn't being used for the call? I really don't think this is at all possible but I thought I would double check. Perhaps with the cooperation of your DID provider?