If they are just trying to listen in you can use zapbarge

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jay R. Ashworth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <asterisk-users@lists.digium.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 12:57 PM
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Call Interception

On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 04:31:51PM +0000, Delca wrote:
I'm deploying an asterisk PBX for a Call Center and i was ordered to
check if the Customer Support Supervisor could intercept the calls so
they can check how they employees work with Asterisk.

The call center bix calls that "Service Observing", and I believe
that yeah, you can do that with *.  I base that thought on some
things I've read on the mailing list this week and last; if you've
just subscribed, you might want to scan the archives.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth [EMAIL PROTECTED] Designer Baylink RFC 2100 Ashworth & Associates The Things I Think '87 e24 St Petersburg FL USA http://baylink.pitas.com +1 727 647 1274

"That's women for you; you divorce them, and 10 years later,
  they stop having sex with you."  -- Jennifer Crusie; _Fast_Women_