No worries. Good question, I wasn't sure so I just tested it and it seems that the answer is yes it does send the tones to the other side. Can I ask why this would matter, I think there could be legal implications of recording a call and not notifying the other party. That's why you always get the message
"This call may be monitored for training and coaching purposes....." Etc..

Cheers,
Joel.

Remco Barendse wrote:
Thanks for this, I was looking for this too.

Will the DTMF tone be audible to the other side? (In other words will they know something is happening)