Hi ho,

is there anyone out here that is making use of the regcontext and
regexten settings in sip.conf? I've tried this on two Asterisk boxes
(1.2.10 and 1.2.12.1) and in both cases I don't see the Noop priority 1
being created upon SIP client registration, "show dialplan xxx" reveals
no change.

And yes, I have also read and checked bug 7144; if I go down that route
and no SIP client is registered I get a CLI warning that my standard
context tries to include an empty context - go figure...
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=7144

So, do I need to file a bug report, or is it working OK for others?

Cheers, Philipp

P.S.: Of course I am aware of this Wiki page:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+sip+regcontext