On 09/10/06, Daniel Cyt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Peter,

Thank you for your answer.
I did:

register => DID:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/DID

exten => DID,1,...

Now when I call the DID number It doesnt reach the Asterisk.
sip show registry shows me the line is registered but when I dial out from
my softphone (eyeBeam) I get the "500 error - disconnected" and the message
"the person you are calling is unavailable".

Please, what do you suggest me to do?

Have you matched up the 'context= ' entry for your SIP provider in
sip.conf with the right context in extensions.conf where the 'exten =>
DID' is?

Do a sip debug and see what it's telling you about the call, post it
here if it doesn't help.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer