On 10/17/06, Mike Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We have several sites in this configuration with no nightly reboots. All
sites except one are problem free. One site still has dropped calls.
None of the sites crashes and some of them have been up for a few weeks.

Tom Vile wrote:

> fine for me here since it came out.  We are running 15 extension all
> day long.
>
> On 10/16/06, *shadowym* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>

>     I am getting ready to image a production system.  Right now I am
>     planning on
>     using Centos 4.4, Asterisk 1.2.12.1 <http://1.2.12.1>, Freepbx
>     2.1.3.  I will be using a
>     Sangoma A200D card.
>
>     I read of some people having problems with Asterisk 1.2.12.1
>     <http://1.2.12.1> crashing.  Is
>     this across the board or is there anyone out there with no
>     problems.  If you
>     have 24/7 uptime and no nightly reboot crons I would definitely
>     appreciate
>     hearing  about it.
>
>     Cheers

> Tom Vile
> Baldwin Technology Solutions, Inc
> Consulting - Web Design - VoIP Telephony
> www.baldwintechsolutions.com < http://www.baldwintechsolutions.com>
> Phone: 518-631-2855 x205
> Fax:     518-631-2856

Hi guys,

I'm having a problem with chanspy.
When I'm hearing the calls on third or forth change asterisk gives me:
Asterisk ended with exit status 139
Asterisk exited on signal 11.
And restart.
I'm using postgres for CDR, asterisk 1.2.12.1, addons-1.2.4 and zaptel-1.2.
If would could test it, it will be very nice.

--
Ralph Liebessohn
ICQ: 74835911