Maurizio Pederneschi wrote:

Hi,
Why it happens? What can I check in my configuration?
Someone know if there is a way to test if asterisk make effectively the query to the DB when I make the "realtime load" command? Please, help me! Maury

paste your relevant config files and also an example command (realtime load etc) that you are using.

also.. if u can.. turn on logging(DEBUG) in logger.conf, or better still, go change the code n put in ur own debug lines
duznt take too long to figure out where u r going wrong.

- Ben