Any more ideas, esp from guys whove used this in their setp?

Benjamin Jacob wrote:

Giovanni,
Appreciate your lines mate.
But, Ive already read those, all over the net.

my qs inline :

amaflags : Categorization for CDR records. Choices are default, omit, billing, documentation and choices are defaul, omit, billing, documentation

wot r these categories??wot decides these categories?

accountcode : <string> : Users may be associated with an accountcode (billing purpose)

hmm.. ive seen in quite a few places, where the pin collected is stored as the accountcode... wot duz that mean? anyway, can you give me an example of wot the association means?am a lil slow..

Cheers,
Giovanni