On 10/23/06, Giedrius Augys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
I have problem installing spandsp-0.0.3pre24 on FreeBSD 6.1.  I get error:
configure: error:  "Can't build without libtiff" . But I have installed tiff
from port tiff-3.8.2. I understand that the problem is about libtiff, and
spandsp can't find these libs. So how to fix the problem?
Thanks

Is it possible that the Makefile looks for headers in /usr/include,
and ports has included them in /usr/local/include? If so, just mangle
the Makefile to suit.

Cheers,
Steve