Hello,

I had the same trouble, it was the telco operator that had an equipment in fault...

It was unable to get the RNIS level 2 communication up...

You should issue: pri intense debug span 2 and see what happens to the line...

If you see SABME msg going in and out in loop, it is what i had...

Eugeniy Khvastunov a écrit :
Greetings, All!

Help to find the reason, constantly writes: == Primary D-Channel on span 2 up

---
Log:
== Primary D-Channel on span 2 up
== Primary D-Channel on span 2 down
Oct 23 10:26:25 WARNING[9515]: chan_zap.c:2287 pri_find_dchan: No D-channels available! Using Primary channel 47 as D-channel anyway!
== Primary D-Channel on span 2 up
== Primary D-Channel on span 2 up
== Primary D-Channel on span 2 up
== Primary D-Channel on span 2 up
Accordingly on it span nothing goes....
What can be to it the reason?

On span 2 such messages have started to go after the operator at itself has started some utility for testing... Not clearest for me that I setup span 3 also as well as span 2 and all on span 3 has earned, and on 2-nd and has not risen...
Your offers?!

P.S.: Prompt as to register channels in *, that to each channel there corresponded number???