Hi everybody

Im the IT Manager for a new call center and my bosses has assing to me a very dificult task
i have to configure the call center using Hp 5520 thin clients, asterisk and some kind of dialer
that allows outbound calls.

I triyed using terminal services but it dind worked because the lack on the sound and the microphone
do not work on the thin clients using terminal services, we tried to install Linux in the Thin Clients
but they are to small to to a have a decent OS inside, im waiting a demo version of Citrix in order to see
if we can get the sofphones work

i dont know what else to tink because in top of tha we nee to get a dialer tha supports this enviroment.

Ignacio.