On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 07:14:23PM +0300, Jonson Player wrote:
>    i hev a subscription to a international voip provider and I want all
>    calls for numbers _001xxxxxxxxxx to go through my voip provider. I
>    tried many settings in sip.conf , extensions.conf and iax.conf. Please
>    give me some simple example for how can i transfer the specified calls
>    to my external voip provider. What may I put and where in witch file.

How about showing us:
(a) what you tried, i.e. the contents of those files;
(b) what happened (in terms of what the call did, and what Asterisk
displayed on the console); and
(c) what you think should have happened.

Then we might be able to help you - and you might also solve the problem
yourself in the process. See
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#intro for more
suggestions on how to ask questions in a useful way.

In any case, a good read is "Asterisk: The Future of Telephony",
downloadable for free from www.asteriskdocs.org. The chapters on dialplans
(ch 5 and 6) should tell you what you need.

Regards,

Brian.