I’m looking at setting up a VoIP GSM gateway to connect to my asterisk box. What experience have people on this list have with GSM gateway hardware. I have been looking at the 2N voiceblue products.

We are using the voiceblue that supports a maximum of 4 x sims (and are using all four sims), for the pass few months without issue with different versions of Asterisk, including the current version (1.2.13), which has allowed to take full advantage of our corporate mobile account . Our desk phones are SNOM 320's and 360's. But the Asterisk server is the media gateway path for all communications.