Did you install PHP?

On 10/31/06, Alok Mohapatra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,

          I have installed Asterisk 1.2.10 on Fedora 5. I have installed Asterisk Management Portal (AMP) for web interface.

After installing properly when opening in the webpage it is not parsing the index.php for the AMP. My Database is MySQL.and web server is Apache 2.2.

Please let me know is this configuration problem or this is the problem with Apache (Apache 2.2) .

Thanks and Regards

Alok Mohapatra

Tom Vile
Baldwin Technology Solutions, Inc
Consulting - Web Design - VoIP Telephony
www.baldwintechsolutions.com
Phone: 518-631-2855 x205
Fax:     518-631-2856