Neider, Clint wrote:
Does anyone have a management tool for Polycom phones? For instance something to view software and boot versions of all the phones? I am looking for a product to remotely mange all phones in the environment without having to connect to each phones web config individually.
Thanks

Clint Neider

Email Administrator

Alta Resources | IT Application Services | 120 N Commercial St | Neenah, WI 54956 | Office (920) 751-5800 x 7472 |

Clint,

        That is what the Polycom config files are for.

You can configure a DHCP server, and TFTP/FTP/HTTP server so that the phones can download their configuration files when they boot. You can also reboot them using SIP NOTIFY with Asterisk.

        These config files should work for you:

http://misc.krisk.org/pcom/

P.S. - Say hi to Neenah for me - my mom is from Little Chute, and my sister was named after Kimberly.

--
Kristian Kielhofner