setting SetCallerPres(allowed_passed_screen) before ooh323 dial from asterisk to callmanager has no efekt for displaying caller id number on destination phone :'(
tcpdump still shows :
.... ..01 = Screening indicator: User-provided, verified and passed (0x01)
.01. .... = Presentation indicator: Presentation restricted (0x01)

Pavel Jezek wrote:

.... but, I have another issue - with caller id:
when calling from asterisk to callmanager (using ooh323), caller id number is not passed to ip phone behind callmanager (I only see caller id name, not caller id number) it's curious, because from tcpdump/Wireshark analysis - caller id number is present, so maybe "calling presentation" is wrong set?

from Wireshark (when calling from asterisk line 324, this info is not displayed on phone behind callmager):

Calling party number: '324'
.... ..01 = Screening indicator: User-provided, verified and passed (0x01)
.01. .... = Presentation indicator: Presentation restricted (0x01)

PJ

lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users