http://www.siliconvalley.com/mld/siliconvalley/business/international/asia/15944981.htm

There’s not much in the article so only click through if super interested but I’m curious and looking for people’s opinions.

What application integration would you like to see between MS (either Office or other aspects of the vista/xp OS) and Asterisk. Apart from dial from outlook and number pop I’m kind of curious what other functionality there is to be developed (I’d also like to see drop and drag from outlook into conference calls.

What would you like to see in asterisk, if we get some solid responses we’ll see about organizing some bounties to get it developed.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]