I'm extremely pleased with the ZyWall 35 (ZyXel) - well worth it at about GBP350. The Linksys and Netgear dual-WAN routers are a pile of rubbish.

The ZyWall has good management tools and a lot of options. Rock solid in use.

Todd- Asterisk wrote:
I've been looking for this as well.. I need to support up to 20 VOIP phones over Internet as the Asterisk server is off-site. We'll have multiple cable modems or DSL routers. I found this device which looks promising - does anyone have any experience with this?
     http://www.peplink.com/productsLoader.php?productName=balance

  Todd