On Sun, 16 Nov 2003, marrandy wrote:

> On Monday 27 October 2003 06:15 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > TOP POSTING MADNESS continues...
> >
> > you need to be part of the WORLD context, and not just NANPA, otherwise
> > 011+COUNTRY+AREA+NUMBER works as my numerous jerjer bills will testify
>
> Can you please elaborate on this with a working example, obviously with
> user:password changed.'

lag just took on a whole new definition :) --

in iax.conf put

[nufone]
type=peer
secret=yourpassword
context=WORLD ; <-- this bit originally stated, maynot be necessary
host=switch-1.nufone.net
disallow=all
allow=ilbc
trunk=yes

in extensions.conf put

exten => _011.,1,Dial(IAX2/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/${EXTEN}|60)

-----

now, jerjer says you don't need CONTEXT in your iax.conf anymore, he
handles it at his end, but this is a config from donkeys ages ago and how
we used to do things in the elden days...

- wasim

p.s. for those in the know ... the super secret code name for eeks has
been herewith changed to farfon (with two dots on the "o" of the fon)