Hello -

Because this is the equipment some end users have purchased.

-Thanks,

Chris

On 11/16/06, Al Bochter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Why are you using VOIP for credit cards? You have the Internet look into
a bank with a credit card gateway.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

Are you outside of the US?
Do you need to call US Toll Free Numbers?
We can help you save money on calling US toll free numbers.

Email for information: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

(Cellular) 1-712-432-5401

(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780-217 EXT: 250
WebSite: http://www.freeworlddialup.com/

BUY and sell Coins, Silver and
Goldhttp://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email

For new and used security
itemshttp://www.bochterservices.com/?j=store&t=email_security

GOLD PLATING SERVICEShttp://www.bochterservices.com/?j=plating&t=email

Christopher Aloi wrote:

Hello List -

I've got a question regarding POS terminal transactions (credit card
machines, ATM, etc...).

Currently we setup customers in the following manner:

Customer Location --> Data T1 --> DataCenter -> PSTN Termination

We are currently using Mediatrix gear for fax transmissions from the
customer location, but they don't seem to handle POS modem sales very well.
Does anyone have any experience using POS terminals? Is something like an
IAXy at the customer prem a good idea?

-Thanks for any advice,

--
------
Christopher T Aloi

Inbound (clean). Database: 0649-0, 11/15/2006 - 11/16/2006 11:30:46 AM

------
Christopher T Aloi
------