Hi,

I have an application where we need to "route" several channels of a PRI
going into the Digium TE110P card on one Asterisk server to another Asterisk
server. I am thinking that this might be possible by using TDMoE and somehow
bridge the corresponding channels from the Zap channels of the TE110P to the
Zap channels of the TDMoE.

One requirement is that the secondary server should be able to receive all
the PRI signals about the channels that is being routed over like busy,
connect, etc.

Is this possible? I cannot find any documentation or mentioning about this
from the config files of the zaptel drivers.

Thanks.

King