Details about externnotify and its arguments can be found here http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+config+voicemail.conf

RR wrote:
Hello all,

does anyone have a clever way of creating a customised email that goes
out as result of the voicemail notification. And I don't mean Editing
what you want in the emailbody, emailsubject, serveremail etc
keywords. I mean custom in the sense that it has that info but the
email is stylised to a certain format, with company logos and images
etc. Is this more a "sendmail" question or do I need to do something
within the app_voicemail.c code to make this to happen?

Thanks,
\R