Hello,

I am trying to use chan_misdn on a junghanns QuadBRI card.

Using the latest install-misdn-mqueue from beronet, all installation
went well apparently. However when I try to load the card it is not
recognized:

        # modprobe hfcmulti type=0x04 protocol=0x12,0x12,0x2,0x2
layermask=0x3,0x3,0xf,0xf
          modprobe --ignore-install hfcmulti type=0x4
protocol=0x12,0x12,0x2,0x2
          layermask=0x3,0x3,0xf,0xf poll=64 debug=0

        Nov 29 11:42:45 pyrrhus kernel: 0 devices registered

Trying the same thing on a hfcpci card works and I can receive call with
chan_misdn.

Is there something specific to junghanns cards?