I just sent an e-mail to the FWD support address,
I'll let you know where that gets me.

jason schreef:
last I had heard, pretty much all FWD accounts that were created in the past year or so no longer work with IAX. Still don't know why.

Timothy Parez wrote:
I've got the same problem here.
It can't register anymore --> timeout

Brian Capouch schreef:
I hadn't used FWD for quite a while. A customer sent me an email last week, "Is FWD broken when one tries to use it with IAX?"

I have been playing around, and indeed seems to be the case.

Is there anyone out there successfully using the two of them together?

Thanks.

B.