AFAIK, ODBC helps you have any DB underneath, be it MySQL, PGSQL, etc., so why not go ahead with it?

cheerz
- Ben.

Norbert Zawodsky wrote:

Hi Peder,

I asked the same question some time ago.
Never got any answer... :-(

Norbert

Peder @ NetworkOblivion schrieb:
Is the storage of actual voicemail messages in a database still limited
to ODBC?  If so, why?

And is the use of mySQL and ODBC at the same time still a bad idea?  If
so, why?

I want to store all of my voicemail stuff in a database so that I can
give users web access to it, but I don't want to run web services on my
* server itself.  If it is all in a DB, I can have a web box and a
separate SQL box and none of it should affect *.