Dave Morrow wrote:
My long distance provider requires that a billing code be entered after dialing a long distance call. From the directly attached Asterisk server, these calls work when the user enters their PIN after dialing. From the second server (connected via an IAX trunk), I never get the "tone" to enter the long distance PIN......all I get is a steady ringtone.

Instead of having the user enter the billing code, maybe you could program it to be sent via the dial plan? Or, is the code different each time?

Doug

-- Ben Franklin quote: "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."