On 5 Dec 2006, at 16:39, blackwater dev wrote:

Ok,

I have asterisk installed and downloaded a phone from xten.com. I just want to get it connected so I can play and went into sip.conf and commented out the xlite1 section. My xten phone keeps saying Awaiting proxy login info but in there I have entered:

Username: guest
Password:supersecret
Domain/Realm /ip of the machine running asterisk
SIP Proxy: ip of the machine running asterisk

defaults for the rest.

What else do I need to do so that I can call the 1000 number and hear the demo??

From a hazy/distant memory of the xten config, I think you need:

Domain/Realm: Asterisk

Tim Panton

www.mexuar.net