Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] För Eric "ManxPower"
Wieling
Skickat: den 5 december 2006 15:06
Till: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Ämne: Re: [asterisk-users] RESEND: Blind transfer # not working forforwarded
or picked calls

Roger Lewau wrote:
> Resending this since I got no response....
>

> Hello list
>
> We have a situation where calls need to be transfered to another
extension.
> We are using # to accomplish this but we found this is only working
> for calls answered at the original called extension. If the call has
> been forwarded to another extension or if the call has been picked up
> by any other phone in the same pickup group the # key does not work.
> How can we solve this issue? Any parameters that need to be set?
>
> We are using Asterisk 1.2.13

The t and or T option to Dial must be set.

---

T and t is set for the dialed extension.

If you answer the dialed extension by picking up the handset you can use the
# key to transfer the call. But if you pickup the call from any other
extension with *8 or if you had unconditional forwarding on the dialed
extension, the extension who pickup or receive the call from forwarding is
not able to use the # key to further transfer the call.

Kind regards
Roger