g723 codec isn't problem, you can obtain for all asterisk versions from:
http://kvin.lv/pub/Linux/Asterisk/
PJ

Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

Hi all,
I'm looking at some suggestions from you techies out there. Let me explain my scenario. Im a reseller to callshops. I need to take around 100 concurrent calls. Almost all endpoints are sending G723 codec and my peers take G729.

Since Digium doesn't provide g723 codecs (as far as I'm aware), and there's yet no transcoding card for Asterisk (one is supposed to be out at some point, but when... god knows), for the moment you should look into something else than Asterisk.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.