David Cook (Canada) wrote:
On 12/7/06, Dovid B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Hi list,
Can anyone who has successfully ran asterisk on a home router please
give
me the modell number as well as how they did it ?

Thanks.
Dovid

Sure. I have 5 units "out there" on Linksys WRT54GS v1.1 through v4
units. The software is OpenWRT.org. Asterisk is simply an available
package to load once you have replace the original firmware with
OpenWRT.
Last I checked the Asterisk package version is quite old. Of course you could download the development environment and upgrade that.

Darrick

--
Darrick Hartman
DJH Solutions, LLC