Has anyone been able to get Asterisk to work with Verizon's VoiceWing service? I'm in the process of testing Asterisk to see if it will fit the needs of my company. Since I already have Verizon's VoiceWing VoIP service, I figured if I can tie into it, that would let me evaluate service going to a VoIP provider.

I've done a bunch of searching, but didn't turn up anything about how to get Asterisk to talk to VoiceWing. Verizon does not seem to officially offer anything except use of their supplied ATA (a LinkSys PAP2 that is locked down just like Vonage does... and none of the Vonage hacks seem to work on the VoiceWing one, so I can't get in and see how it is configured).

I know Verizon Business offers VoIP services, including IP Trunking with the expectation that you will supply your own interface hardware. So I figured VoiceWing may be going off the same or similar systems and thus be able to support Asterisk if only the connection info was known.

So, has anyone already figured this out and can point me in the right direction?

-chris
<www.mythtech.net>