Thanks, but unfortunately that is an expensive 2 line phone compared to
others in their line that have a base and two or three remotes for the
same price. Seems a lot to pay for a MWI.

I wonder if anyone has had experience with panasonic wireless 5.8gig and
MWI?? They advertise compatibility on some models but I also saw a review
comment that it did not work.

Doug

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006, Steve Prior wrote:

> Doug Crompton wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have personal experience with a 5.8gig wireless phone (system)
> > that has an MWI that WORKS with asterisk via fxs (in my case spa3k)
> > generated MWI. I know the spa3k does stuttered dialtone but not sure if it
> > generates FSK MWI.
> >
> > I see some that state they do but I also see reviews that say they don't.
> >
> > Doug
>
> I've tested the MWI with the Uniden TRU-8866 phone and it works for me.
> I've tested it with the Digium TDM400P FXS.
>
> Steve

"Those that sacrifice essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Ben Franklin (1759)

*  Doug Crompton           *
*  Richboro, PA 18954      *
*  215-431-6307            *
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]        *