As mentioned on the devel list earlier today, I'm interested in writing an IAX2 plugin for Ethereal to make debugging IAX protocol implementation and simultaneous calls on normal networks easier.

Anyway, I started work on it this evening, so it's not complete yet, but it's starting to look quite sensible:
- http://raq626.uk2net.com/~al/ethereal.png

A couple of people have e-mailed me to say that they're in a hurry for such things. If you'd like me to e-mail you a copy, give me a shout. Otherwise, I'll polish it up and give it to the Ethereal guys for inclusion in Ethereal 0.9.17 or something. :)

Regards,

--
Alastair Maw
Systems Analyst