I asked the same a while ago, without any kind of conclusive answer.
But you have to consider that these are special dates....
I just spent all night studying/modifying mfcr2.c to my needs.... but I've never looked at the unicall code or the asterisk channel API. With respect to MFC/R2, and according to what it saw, it seems fairly complete on the incoming part of the protocol, but the outgoing logic is kind of crude.
I wonder if Steve Underwood is still actively working on it.

BarZ

Anton Krall wrote:
No update on unicall and 1.4?