I agree with regards to the standby time. The Dlink DPH 540 has comparable
talk time, but 30 hours of standby time. I sometimes go for 18 hours or so
before my phone can see a charger again...

Alex

On 12/30/06, Noah Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> HOWEVER- The Zultys WIP 2 is an INCREDIBLE WIFI B/G SIP PHONE- IT IS
> EXCELLENT IN ALL RESPECTS.

Thanks for the tip!  I hadn't seen these advertised before, and I've
been searching for some time for a Wifi SIP phone that can handle
multiple line appearances.

One Question:  Really only 12-13 hours on the standby time?  That
seems pretty short in comparison with all the other wifi phones.

- Noah

Alex Robar