Peter,

I have 600's that are 12V 1.5A, + in the center. This differs from some of the other answers, maybe those differences are regional (although that would seem rather silly).

HTH

Peder @ NetworkOblivion wrote:
Does anybody happen to know the input power specs for the Polycom IP 500 and IP 600? We've mixed up our power supplies and we've got a whole box of them and can't figure out which go to the Polycoms. I would rather not kill the phones by trying random ones....