From: Tobias Unsleber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello,

I'm wondering why asterisk is not transferring the callerid to the sip device.
Scenario as follows:

sangoma <---> zaptel <---> asterisk <---> sip <---> SIP-Device

zaptel is reporting the callerid, but in the sip packages the sip-address
shows unknown as user part, as this sip debug package shows:

Have you set up a "callerid" for your Asterisk box? (Could be anything.) I got "Asterisk" as caller ID before setting callerid. Afterward (as I recall the sequence of events) I get caller's ID.

Yuan Liu

Executing Dial("Zap/62-1", "SIP/123|25|d") in new stack
We're at 172.31.253.80 port 10460
Adding codec 0x2 (gsm) to SDP
Adding codec 0x4 (ulaw) to SDP
Tobias Unsleber