Sorry for the old thread revival...I bought three Sangoma A104 cards
to use as T1 (not PRI) data cards in an OpenBSD router.  I was
disappointed to find out that trunking is not supported with this
configuration.  I contacted Sangoma and was told that they would look
into it but I haven't heard back from them since.  Sangoma has chapped
my ass a bit because of this.  I'm sitting on $4500 of useless
hardware.  Anybody want to by some A104s?  ;)

My advice: go with Digium.

Chris